Saturday, September 21, 2013

the meandering mates - The Oregon Coast

20130916-182512.jpg


From the site: the meandering mates - The Oregon Coast

I love this hemmed in hollow of a path leading out to Ecola State Park.My first view of Cannon BeachA local Cannon Beach brewery where I tried the Blackberry BeautyI drove on over to Astoria to check out a couple more breweries. I decided to keep it to a light sampler of three with a cuppa soup here. If you didn’t already guess which beers I chose, I sampled the porter, stout, and oatmeal creations. Here we have some interesting and very impressive bathroom art depicting an old western theme that I thought was definitely pic worthy.Wet Dog Cafe and Brewery aka Astoria Brewing Co Check out this brewery’s great view ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42403 RV Awning Locking Pins
Camco RV Awning Locking Pin has a universal fit for Carefree, A & E and Omni brands. It is beveled f
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment