Sunday, September 29, 2013

RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Amazon Update




From the site: RV Days with Jessica and Harry - Amazon Update

Location: Campbellsville, KY (High 76, Low 49) At this moment I am sitting in my chair with my feet up feeling very happy that it is our Friday! Three days off coming up. Yay! So, let’s see…where to begin…Well, we have just finished our first round of ten hour days. The first week we had five hour shifts. Then the second week we increased our days by 2.5 hours, and then this week, one more 2.5 hour increment to bring our day to the full shift. One thing I am SO grateful for is that I spent this summer doing training for the run in August, because my legs have held up great. This week I have been walking between 7.5 and 9.5 miles on my shifts each day – and I don’t have one of the walking jobs! Both Harry and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Peak PKC0JK-01 120V AC to 12V DC Converter
The Peak 120 Volt AC to 12 Volt DC Converter can be used to power coolers, spotlights and more, whil
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment