Friday, September 27, 2013

To simplify... - Back in Ouray




From the site: To simplify... - Back in Ouray

It occurs to me that in my last post, I made scant mention of my ascent from the Black Canyon. Not unlike the old joke about shutting up an Italian guy by tying his hands behind his back, it seems I am powerless to tell a story without my trusty camera to lead the way. But let me tell you, it was truly exhausting. Never before have I been so spent than when I finally made it back to the van late in the afternoon, and the ensuing three days have largely been devoted to giving each of my four limbs time to recover. Take note, fellow fans of The Trail – if a challenge is what you seek, swing by the Black Canyon's SOB "trail" and see how you measure up. So with all appendages demanding a serious break, when friends Mark and Bobbie ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

AGT 1156 7506 1003 1141 Pair LED SMD 18 LED Bulbs Interior RV Camper Warm White
Price is for a pair of bulbs (2) that can be used on your vehicle for tail/brake lights. If used on
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment