Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Riverton, Utah September 24, 2013




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - Riverton, Utah September 24, 2013

Yesterday I took the trailer tires to Les Schwab's to have metal stems put in in place of the rubber ones that were there. The one I had replaced in Portland made me kind of leary of driving any more with the rubber ones. I had put the 1st one in  the back of the truck, and when I went to put it on, the tire was flat. I pumped up the tire and checked to see where it was leaking, and it was the new stem. I was planning on paying for 3 more stems, but when they got through, they told me that since I had trouble with the original one, the other three were no charge. It is kind of hard to beat that kind of service.I also replaced the wire going through the axle that had been showing short on my brake controller. When I looked at the old wi ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42243 De-Flapper Max Replacement Strap - Pack of 2
Camco RV Replacement straps for Max De-Flapper. Works with the Camco Max De-Flapper (part # 42251).
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment