Thursday, September 5, 2013

On the Road of Retirement - An Awesome Daytrip to Chicago…




From the site: On the Road of Retirement - An Awesome Daytrip to Chicago…

Sharon pens most of today’s blog since I wanted her to express her feelings about our trip to Chicago… Ever since the days of the TV show, ER and more recently Guiliana and Bill, I have been enamored with the city of Chicago. Therefore while in Wisconsin I broached the subject of visiting the city with my John knowing he had already been to Chicago many times long ago and doesn’t especially like big cities. Thankfully he was up for it and after nailing down an RV park (Willoaks Campground) near a train station over the Labor Day weekend we began to make plans (thank you Pam of Traveling in the Big EZ). John researched train routes and fees while I collected information as to what I wanted to see. Knowing we only had a d ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 58031 "Little Red Campfire" Propane Camp Fire
Camco's Olympian Propane Portable Camp Fire allows you to "take your campfire with you". The compac
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment