Thursday, September 12, 2013

So Many Places - My book is here! Life On Fire: A Step-By-Step Guide To Living Your Dreams




From the site: So Many Places - My book is here! Life On Fire: A Step-By-Step Guide To Living Your Dreams

I am incredibly excited to announce that my book Life On Fire: A Step-By-Step Guide To Living Your Dreams is officially here! The themes in Life On Fire have been swirling around my mind for the past few years. I wrote the bones of the book, the overarching ideas and exercises, in a whirlwind of creativity during 14-hour days typing furiously at my computer from a thatched-roof cabana on the isolated island of Gili Meno, Indonesia. There are worse places to work. I fleshed the book out, edited, and re-edited it from the much less exotic local of my in-laws basement in Cincinnati, Ohio. It was not an easy process. But through it all I focused on the higher purpose: To create something that will benefit others and help people live the bi ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 39543 RV Twist Connect Kit Sewer Fitting
Camco RV Twist Connect Kit connects two hoses quickly and easily for added length. Kit includes a ba
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment