Friday, October 4, 2013

Inside My RV - Inside My RV: What Better Way To Start!




From the site: Inside My RV - Inside My RV: What Better Way To Start!

It only seems fair to have the first series of pictures for this new blog be from my RV. Nicknamed R.T. (Road Trip), our rolling home is a 2006 30 foot Four Winds Majestic, powered by a E-450 Ford V-10. Purchased used and refurbished from Cruise America in September, 2012, we have spent a total of two months on the road so far. This Wednesday (10/2) we leave for a 3 week trip from our home in Phoenix through central California wine country to the Pacific Ocean at Morro Bay. This will be the first time our cocker spaniel, Bailey, has seen and experienced the ocean.My wife, Betty, loves to come up with ideas to decorate R.T.. She has already nearly doubled the storage space under the kitchen sink and then built a spice rack (see above). A fri ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tri-Lynx 1200W Lynx Stay-Put Hanger
This is designed specifically to avoid fall off round closet rods. This hanger is sturdy enough for
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment