Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's about time. - Appointments, Errands With a Visit and Chores.




From the site: It's about time. - Appointments, Errands With a Visit and Chores.

Our Location today is Tecumseh, Ontario.Kathy went to bed early last night because she was not feeling well. She had a scratchy throat and was starting to feel achy as well. Because of her weak immune system she figured she got too close to someone yesterday that was carrying a Flu Bug or had a cold.  My new CPAP worked so well that when my eyes opened and the clock read after 8:30 I knew it was time to get moving. Within minutes I had started breakfast so that I’d get a chance to eat before my appointment. Kathy of course being a real trooper insisted on getting out of bed and having breakfast with me. Seconds before I walked out the door the Weather Channel was showing the actual temperature to be above freezing but with t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 04406-143A Multi-Fixture Water Pump
Flojet Multi-Fixture Water Pump is "Quiet Quad" water system pump. Smooth flow, very low noise. Desi
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment