Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ramblings of a Techno-Viking - frog-lake




From the site: Ramblings of a Techno-Viking - frog-lake

Frog Lake This summer I don't have the excuse of Internet connectivity problems, only being busy with my job of camp hosting at Frog Lake. The job is managing a 33-site campground, day use area, and cleaning the restrooms at the "sno-park" twice a week. They did supply a golf-cart so I could get around to all the places I needed to be. When I arrived in late May, it was a nice sunny day. Two days later my motorhome had two inches of snow on it, which melted off in a few days. June was pretty calm, without the park being full. From July 4th to Labor Day, the park was full every weekend with the one exception being a very rainy day. September started out with busy weekends, but the rainy closing weekend only had one camper. Fro ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 41192 RV TST Ultra-Concentrated Toilet Treatment - 32 oz.
Camco TST® Orange Power RV Toilet Treatment / 32 oz. helps to break down waste and tissue. Fresh c
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment