Saturday, October 5, 2013

Tres Michelle - Rainy Lazy Days




From the site: Tres Michelle - Rainy Lazy Days

We're currently in the Northwest where it's raining, a lot (not surprising)! It's beautiful and every plant is a stunning shade of bright green. There's also beautiful fog and clouds rolling through the mountains and across everything really. The dark rainy days remind me of the movie Twilight (The movies were filmed around Oregon and Washington). These rainy days also make me want to sit inside with my computer, a good movie or a good book all day!I did accomplish some crafting despite my laziness over the weekend. I bought this cross stitch iphone case at Walmart and finished it this weekend! I love the look of cross stitch and needle point!If you buy one, beware, the case doesn't fit the phone very well. Maybe my stitches were too tight ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42563 RV Awning Stabilizer Kit
Camco RV Awning Stabilizer Kit is designed to secure your awning economically. The spiral stakes wo
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment