Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The RV Doctor - Fresh Water Air Lock




From the site: The RV Doctor - Fresh Water Air Lock

I have a ShurFlo 4.0 Smart Sensor water pump in my coach and I get an airlock in the line. I have had the fittings tightened and it still has to burp the air out to run right. It reoccurs in minutes when not in use. With the pump switch on or off it does not make a difference. If I leave the pump switch “on,” the pump will start running without turning on a faucet. It will run until a faucet is turned on and the air bled off. The pump will be hot if I do not turn the water on. I have no water being pumped out when this happens. Do you think that the water could siphon back into the tank allowing the air to get in line? My service provider has not been able to cure this. Don W., (Decatur, AR)Don, it is quite possible your Smart ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 51430 RV Clamp-N-Carry Chair and Bike Rack
Camco RV Clamp-N-Carry Chair and Bike Rack is designed to securely hold four or more chairs dependin
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment