Friday, October 11, 2013

Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Monday Meanderings.




From the site: Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Monday Meanderings.

Was up early to a nice day sunny and cool. I got a call from the drugstore that I had a prescription ready so I got in the truck and it would not start again, I hadn’t used it yesterday but it was running when I backed it into it’s spot. So when you run out of aces, you seek professional help, I did notice a fuel drip underneath so maybe there is a bad fitting or cracked line, Anyway I called the insurance man and he said he would have a tow truck over in an hour, I then called Kohr’s Diesel and told them what was going on and that the truck would be towed in. We used to have all our diesel shuttle busses repaired their when I drove for OATS so I know it’s a reputable garage. This is the first it has had to be towed ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40256 TST RV Grey Water Odor Control - 64 oz
Camco's Grey Water Odor Control removes grease buildup in your grey water tank, sink and shower drai
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment