Friday, October 4, 2013

Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Today And Wednesday




From the site: Moms Little Run Away and The Tin Can Cabin - Today And Wednesday

What a beautiful day it was. I was slow moving and enjoyed it. I did get lots done but took lots of breaks. I can do that you know I'm retired.Stripped down the rest of the bed and vacuumed out the camper and the front of the truck. Put stuff up in the shed until I finish the insulation which I will start on tomorrow.Wednesday;We took a ride to Alpine, AZ.  to have lunch with 2 other ladies. We ate out on the patio so Fred could stay with us. Fred was even given a treat from the waitress. The ride was so awesome as I had never been there before. So many little streams everywhere. Lots of reds from the ferns that are now doing the fall die back. The wind was blowing something fierce and all the lakes looked like mini oceans with the wav ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Instapark® ZJ-04 Universal Solar Panel Drill-free Glue-on Spoiler Mount, Color Black, 2-pack
Made of UV-resistant ABS plastic, these solar panel mounting brackets are virtually compatible with
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment