Thursday, October 31, 2013

RV-Dreams Journal - The Affordable Care Act & Us




From the site: RV-Dreams Journal - The Affordable Care Act & Us

Well, I did it.  I drafted a new web page dedicated to the Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act, more commonly known as the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or "Obamacare". Regardless of where folks stand on it, it is an important piece of legislation that can impact the plans of those contemplating Full-time RVing.  Even the basics are a bit complicated, but for those that want to tackle it, you can check out: "The Affordable Care Act & RVers". I decided to go ahead and do a web page on the subject rather than a Journal entry where my opinions tend to seep in more often.  :) My intent is to go back in and create various examples to help explain many of the provisions but, for now, I just wanted to get the basic inf ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Powermax 110volt to 12volt Converter 55 Amp
AC TO DC CONVERTER / CHARGER Beefy unit that's painfully simple to install with built in mounting f
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment