Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Good Luck Duck - El -ahhh-phant Butte State Park




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - El -ahhh-phant Butte State Park

I'm enjoying the area like a camper does now, out at Elephant Butte State Park. It's the perfect time of year to be here - crowds are thin and the flies are thick - temperatures are perfect. Chris invited me to share her campsite for a couple of nights. Spud is pretending to be her toad.I showed you how Spud was packed just before I left. Here's the realistic version after one night:I spent two hours re-organizing. The last load is always a few bags of things I forgot to pack earlier, and granola bars. Annie and David sent me off with extra food, too, and some homemade preserves.Here's a boat launch area. The good old days. This last flood didn't quite restore the lake.Sue told us about a campsite I hadn't heard of, on the way to Monticello ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 18550000A Waste Pump Fixed Mount
RV Macerator Pump from FlojetDesigned to add flexibility to Holding Tank service. With the Flojet Wa
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment