Friday, April 11, 2014

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Sedona and Seredipity




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Sedona and Seredipity

The road that passes by our boondock camp continues on downhill to the Verde River area for a little over 1 mile.  I haven't ridden my mountain bike since January 1st, so this seemed the perfect opportunity to do a little downhill and a little climbing.  Walking around town is one thing, but I need some real exercise, so around 9:30 am I headed down the road on my Intense 5.5......the road is hard pack with a little sand here and there, but the ride to the bottom was uneventful.....just enjoyed the wind in my face and the scenery.  Then it was time to climb back to the top.   The road never seems as steep going down, but it seemed very steep going up....maybe 9-10%.....but it's all good....I needed to up my heart and res ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 39683 RV RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose Kit with 15' Hose and Fitting
Camco RV RhinoFLEX Sewer Hose Kit with 15' Hose and Fitting features a super tough bayonet fitting w
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment