Friday, April 17, 2015

Cheap RV Living.com - My Motorcycle Touring Trip in 1979: Part 2




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - My Motorcycle Touring Trip in 1979: Part 2

After Yellowstone, it was on to the Grand Tetons, which is still one of my favorite places in the country, in fact I’m going there again this summer. You’ll have to forgive me for the quality of the scans of these 36 year old photos. This is part two of my report on my 1979 motorcycle trip across the West. When we left off last time I had flown down from Alaska, bought a motorcycle, and was taking a trip to see the National Parks of the West. It’s amazing to me how much I’m still just like that 24 year-old version of myself. The mountains still compel me to visit them and the magnificence of the National Parks call me, leaving me no choice but to return to them year-after-year. Right now I’m working very hard t ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Thor TH400 400 Watt Power Inverter
400 watt/800 watt peak modified sine wave power inverter has low noise/self adjusting cooling fan. I
(more info)



1 comment:

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. motorcycle tours in rajasthan

    ReplyDelete