Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Exciting new RV upgrade/mod - Part 2 of 3




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Exciting new RV upgrade/mod - Part 2 of 3

Ever since I saw Andy Baird's post on his new pantry I've wanted one.  Then when I met Andy, he showed me some of his motor home modifications that are documented on his website, and one was the pantry.Then last winter, Jeanne was visiting her parents in Texas and she and her Dad built a pantry for her Lazy Daze, too.  After seeing hers I really wanted one!I printed out their posts and Andy's pantry plan for Tom to see, and we followed that plan with some adjustments to fit The Palms.  Thanks to you both for your informative posts on how to do this.  Here are the photos of the next phase of my new RV mod - the building of my new...Tom finished up fitting the four sides of the outer box, attached them together, and added ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40480 RV Roof Vent Kit
Camco's RV Roof Vent Kit replaces Ventline, Jensen and Elixir vents. It has a seamless, one piece fr
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment