Saturday, April 25, 2015

The RV Doctor - TV Shelf Removal




From the site: The RV Doctor - TV Shelf Removal

Hi Gary, I enjoy the reference material that your site has accumulated. We own a 2002 Komfort 23-foot travel trailer. In the Master bedroom there is a small corner shelf that an old CRT-type TV sits upon. My wife is always hitting her head on this shelf. I would like to remove it and install a flat panel TV on the wall. I can't figure out for the world how to go about removing it. I am not sure if the trim that runs along the outer edge if removed will show long screws, or if it is attached through the outer wall before it is skinned? There are no visible attaching mounts. I and my wife hope you can help me. Thanks for your time! Ed S., (no city/state)Ed, I believe you are correct; that the shelf was likely installed prior to the insta ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum 30w Solar Panel/Blocking Diode Cable/2m long Cable and Clamps Battery Charger Kit for RV, Ho
30w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 30 watt Monocrystalline Sol
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment