Wednesday, April 29, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Success!!!!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Success!!!!

I fiddled around with the drive gear shaft(screws directly into the transmission.....I don't know if this is the correct technical term for it, but that's what I call it) for quite a while Thursday trying to get the small broken piece of the 'drive tang' out so I could insert the new drive tang and put everything back together, but, alas, was not successful. I decided to soak the broken fitting with penetrating oil overnight hoping that would loosen it up a tad, but even after an overnight 'soak' it was still STUCK!  It was time for more brain power, and a different perspective, so I found Tom in his herculean garage first thing Friday morning and asked him to take a look at my problem, and see if he had a solution.  His first ide ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Valterra A04-0153 White 64" EZ Hose Carrier
64" EZ Hose Carrier The answer to that messy job of storing a sewer hose for traveling. 26" length w
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment