Saturday, April 11, 2015

Winnie Views - Magical Days at Concepción




From the site: Winnie Views - Magical Days at Concepción

Before I start today’s post, I’d like to express my sincere thanks for the kindness you all have shared with me this past week since the passing of Millie.  I knew she was one well-loved dog out there in blog-land, but honestly was amazed and touched by the outpouring of comments, emails, and phone calls.  It seems she left a hole not only in my heart, but in many of yours as well.I spent last week mostly consuming myself with work.  I’m currently volunteering at Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge in New Mexico for a few months, and it’s been a perfect place to begin healing—surrounded by caring fellow volunteers and lots of amazing wildlife to watch and learn about.  I’ll sta ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

10 Inch Bi-Level Truck/Van/RV Wash Brush
Densely filled, flag-tipped bristles staple-set in a bi-level foam block, with one threaded, fountai
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment