Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Fit RV - My Class B Manufacturer List




From the site: The Fit RV - My Class B Manufacturer List

A resource for the Class B enthusiast dreamer. Frequently, in comments on the blog, or through email, I’ll get asked, “Have you heard about the Model X from ABC RV?” Often times, I have heard of them, but every once in a while someone finds one I haven’t heard of, and my list grows for the better. It finally occurred to me that I should share my list of RV makers with our readers. Well, actually, it occurred to Stef, and she told me to write this up. And since I always do what Stef says , I now present you with this list. But let me quickly explain what this list is – who’s on it, and who’s not. This is a list of current Class B (van conversion) manufacturers in North America only. I didn’t i ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Coleman Air Conditioner Shroud Polar White
This replacement air conditioner shroud fits many of the Coleman Mach series air conditioners. And a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment