Wednesday, April 22, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - My ears are popping!




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - My ears are popping!

Partly cloudy skies greeted us Saturday morningFor the past 2 months we have been living at elevation ranging from 3,500' (Cottonwood) to Flagstaff (7,100') and on real Saturday we dropped over 5,000' feet in elevation in one day!  We went from 50 degree daytime temps, and sub 30 degree overnight lows to 90 degree daytime temps and 52 overnight lows......I slept with the window open last night!Of course, I get somewhat ahead of myself....what did real Saturday look like from the beginning?I was up before 6 (about the time I heard the percolator begin to perk) writing my blog and sipping my cup of  'Jo'.  The scene (above) that greeted me was quite different than the prior day.  Our goal was to be on the road before 8 am ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hopkins 48510 Endurance Die-Cast 7 RV Blade Trailer End Plug
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through in
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment