Sunday, June 21, 2015

Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Santa Rosa To Eureka




From the site: Gypsy Journal RV Travel Newspaper - Santa Rosa To Eureka

Once again we woke up at 7:30 yesterday morning, and to all of those who keep telling me “It’s a beautiful morning” and “The early bird gets the worm,” hush up. When I’m on my regular night owl schedule, I don’t tell people “It’s a beautiful night” or “The late owl gets the mouse.” // ]]> We left the fairgrounds in Santa Rosa and headed north on U.S. Highway 101. If we hold to the schedule we have now, we’ll pretty much be on this road at least through the middle of September as we explore the Oregon coast. Every time I see hills like this I think this is one of the reasons California is called the Golden State. Sonoma County is wine country and we passed s ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 22843 35' Premium RV Freshwater Drinking Water Hose
Camco's 35 feet premium drinking water hose is a heavy-duty reinforced 5/8 inch inside diameter hose
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment