Thursday, June 25, 2015

Just 5 More Minutes - Preparing to Tow & A Father’s Day Freebie




From the site: Just 5 More Minutes - Preparing to Tow & A Father’s Day Freebie

We hit the road this weekend and I am so looking forward to it.  I’ve had a crazy few weeks at work with deadline-after-deadline and even though I am very thankful for my career and enjoy it, I am also very, very ready for a road trip vacation.  We’re taking our Silver Girl to the mountains of Leavenworth here in Washington State and then onward to some dry camping over Blewett Pass and a riverside spot we scored at Salmon La Sac that is close to our property in Roslyn, Washington.  I’ve got a serious hankering for some catch-and-release fly fishing, a cracklin’ campfire and some relaxation along with some down home cooking in my silver kitchen. My Silver Girl is all ready to go and I thought it would ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 4.5 GPM RV Water System Pump
Generous 4.5 gallon per minute designed specifically for RV's. Our innovative design addresses the R
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment