Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Storrie Lake, 2015 - A new squirrel!




From the site: Me and My Dog ...and My RV - Storrie Lake, 2015 - A new squirrel!

We're at Storrie Lake now and there are so many things here to see.  This park just feels like home to me.  Every day I get good photos.  I even snapped a new-to-me bird!  AND a new-to-me squirrel!  That's always fun.We've met some new people, and are walking more and more. It's easy to walk here because the roads are paved.  They are easy for Katie to walk on, and when she's tired of walking or can't walk anymore, it's easy to push her stroller on these roads.  We're enjoying our stay here, as usual.Here are some photos taken in the last week.Thirteen-lined Ground Squirrel - he is beautiful and so cute.  This guy is a new find for me.  Look at all the lines and dots on his back:He quietly moved ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Go Power! GP-SW600-12 600-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Go Power! 600-Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter takes 12 volt DC battery power and converts it to an exac
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment