Wednesday, June 24, 2015

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - TVC - Day 39 - Content....as in.....I'm very happy




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - TVC - Day 39 - Content....as in.....I'm very happy

The look of contentment (courtesy Lynda Perkins)As we near the end of our 40th month of our vagabonding I have to take time to reflect......flect is from the Latin meaning to bend, flex, turn back......so I am 'turning back', or reflecting, once again to see what was and what is....What was.......back in our 'workaday' lives I saw Elaine for an hour, or so, in the mornings, sometimes less, before she headed off to her sales and marketing job, and then I would see her again in the evening when I got home around 6 pm for a few hours before we went to bed and started the whole 'hamster wheel' thing all over again the next morning.  Between my main vocation as a Property and Casualty Insurance Broker and my avocation as a professional socc ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42662 RV Flamingos and Palm Tree Party Light
Camco RV Flamingos and Palm Trees Party Light add a festive glow to your outdoor living area. Each 8
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment