Thursday, June 18, 2015

RV-Dreams Journal - Heading Toward Minnesota - (Shelbyville, Illinois)




From the site: RV-Dreams Journal - Heading Toward Minnesota - (Shelbyville, Illinois)

Last night we said goodbye to my Dad after spending the day with him.  I assured him I'd be calling frequently and I'll be just a plane ride away. This morning we got up early to prepare for a long drive (for us) of 270 miles.  It took quite awhile for us (for me) to make a decision on our first two stops on the way to Minnesota. Linda wanted nothing to do with going north on I-65 toward Indianapolis or anywhere near Chicago, so I worked on a longer route using I-64 going west toward St. Louis and then north.  We decided to do an overnight stop tonight and then land somewhere for the weekend. After reviewing numerous options in Illinois and Iowa using UltimateCampgrounds.com, I finally settled on Lithia Springs COE Campground ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Coleman XXL Broadband Quad Chair
The Coleman XXL Broadband Quad Chair is a sturdy, comfortable choice for sporting events, camping, t
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment