Friday, June 19, 2015

Love Your RV! - Maintaining and Testing my RV Batteries




From the site: Love Your RV! - Maintaining and Testing my RV Batteries

Our RV Batteries All the batteries in our rig are of the lead-acid (wet cell) variety. There are other types commonly used in RV nowadays such as Gel Cell, AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) and even Lithium Ion. This article will only deal with my lead acid type which are generally cheaper but require a little more on the maintenance side of things. My Keystone Cougar fifth wheel trailer came new from the dealer with a single 12-volt deep cycle type battery. Because we enjoying spending time off the grid I installed an additional pair of higher capacity 6-volt golf cart The post Maintaining and Testing my RV Batteries appeared first on Love Your RV!. ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Hopkins 47595 7 RV Blade to 7-Way Pin Type Adapter
Hoppy Plug-In Simpleadapters take the guesswork out of vehicle-to-trailer wiring, pre-wired adapter
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment