Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Recreational Vehicles, RV Parks and RV Travel - Even if you hate space and technology – GO SEE the Saturn 5 Rocket in Huntsville AL




From the site: Recreational Vehicles, RV Parks and RV Travel - Even if you hate space and technology â€" GO SEE the Saturn 5 Rocket in Huntsville AL

Recently had a chance to visit the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville Alabama. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I was pleased and amazed. I went ahead and posted some pictures here: http://rv52.com/rvattracts/us-space-and-rocket-center/ Rather than write a big long article, I’ll list a few bullet points about some of the amazing things I learned. There is NO WAY to do these learnings justice, so I’m hoping that it will pique your curiosity. Some key learnings: I finally “got” what a rocket engine really is -> A controlled, directed and amplified explosion – WOW. When we “whisked off” the German rocket scientists and rockets, Huntsville is where they landed. Huntsville is a seri ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Tektrum 20w 20 Watt Solar Panel Battery Trickle Charger Kit/Maintainer for RV, Home, Boat, Pool
20w Solar Panel/2m Cable/Clamps Battery Charger Kit Package Includes One 20 watt Monocrystalline Sol
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment