Monday, December 16, 2013

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - RV Disaster in Progress




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - RV Disaster in Progress

So the past week RV life has been a bit crazy. For starters it is Christmas. Christmas can be terrible if you work at a church like I do. That means lots of OT, volunteers who can’t commit to helping, and of course, the icy cold of winter. Last week Tracy discovered that we had water on the floor next to the sink every time we did dishes. At first we assumed we were just slopping more water than usual. A few days later the puddle began to get bigger on a regular basis. Enter our new friend Mr. B. Mr. B is an amazing volunteer at our church who was also a RV tech in the past. After talking with Tracy they figured out that our faucet had somehow imploded and the leak was from the faucet internals failing. A $20 trip to the ReStore and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

DF-SA130-WT - White RV Shower Head and Hose - Modern RV Shower Faucet Replacement Head and Hose
Dura Faucet is a leading RV faucet manufacturer and is proud to be a part of this great American tra
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment