Monday, December 9, 2013

Man In The Maze - News from the industry, late 2013




From the site: Man In The Maze - News from the industry, late 2013

I just got back from the annual RV Industry Association trade show, which is held in sunny Louisville, KY the first week of December each year.  This is a trip I normally dread, because it’s right after the Thanksgiving travel season and the airplanes and convention center are inevitably filled with people who have viruses to share. Being a human virus magnet, I almost always get sick.  And it always rains in Louisville this time of year. So it is with great trepidation that I force myself to leave sunny southern Arizona to spend a few days under the big tungsten lights.  But this year, I’m glad I did. Sometimes the big draw for me is the chance to see the latest things from Airstream.  This year the big draw ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57305 Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Grill
The Camco Olympian RV 5500 Stainless Steel RV Gas Grill is designed for RV and outdoor uses. This h
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment