Friday, December 20, 2013

In the Direction of Our Dreams - It’s been a rough 4 days in more ways than weather




From the site: In the Direction of Our Dreams - It’s been a rough 4 days in more ways than weather

Friday through Monday  December 13, 14, 15 and 16, 2013Sebastian Inlet State Park   IN GENERAL…… The weather went south on our beach days.  It has been too windy to bike or kayak or be in the water for the past 4 days.  So on Sunday, I decided now was the time to Wipe my Dell Laptop of Windows XP and install Windows 7.  The install went amazingly well but that's when the real trouble began and the last two days have been a nightmare I’m finding that with Windows 7 I am not able to many many things I was able to do in the past and when I figure out how to do them, things that were one click operations are now 2 or 3 or 4 or even 5 clicks to get the same thing accomplished.   And nothing ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40621 EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge
Camco's EVO Premium RV Water Filter Replacement Cartridge is designed to work in Camco 40631 EVO RV
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment