Saturday, December 21, 2013

Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Countdown is On!!




From the site: Running Away with Doug and Nancy - Countdown is On!!

Well, it seems like it has been a long time coming.....Christmas, I mean!! Well, actually our departure date is looming, once again as well.We will be leaving Nanaimo on Saturday, Dec. 21st. We will stay in the Vancouver area until about Monday, Dec 30th and then we will start our trek southbound. Pretty excited!We have been busy this week, getting Euri ready for travel. Doug had him in for an oil change, tune-up, new transmission mount and brakes on the front ($885 - ouch!!). We also installed a new awning. I know, I know. You all thought we just bought an Archaus Add-A-Room. It worked great but just wasn't quite what I wanted. Doug likes to remind me of the fact that we had the original awning removed in Mexico (my request) ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42993 RV Collapsible Bucket
Camco RV Collapsible Bucket is the perfect size for Rving, camping, fishing, boating and more. Has a
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment