Thursday, December 12, 2013

Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Monday Musings.




From the site: Sam&Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds - Monday Musings.

Still in the artic deep freeze mode here in Dardenne Prairie Mo.Low of 12 this morning and I think we reached our high today of 25. Donna is off today and is making a stew for dinner.The biggy for today was the body shop called and said my mirror is in and to bring the truck in to have it repaired. Don’t know if I told anybody but about a month ago I smashed the passenger side mirror backing out the the garage, It is the extendable tow mirror with heat, and signals.I took it for two estimates and the first one was $850 to replace the broken mirror. Yeah you read it right, unbelievable. When I told my insurance man he said if it was more than $750 I would have an accident against my record, If it was less then there would be no record ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

VR3 VRBCS300W Wireless Back-Up Camera with 2.5" LCD Monitor
VR3 Wireless Back-Up Camera with 2.5" LCD Monitor helps in preventing accidents while driving in rev
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment