Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wheeling It - Last Few Days At Sam’s Spa – Desert Hot Springs, CA




From the site: Wheeling It - Last Few Days At Sam’s Spa â€" Desert Hot Springs, CA

So I’m finally blogging on the new platform after the last weeks’ bruhaha with the transfer. Whoo hooo! Lots of you were kind enough to check in and let me know things were working for you (and a few things that weren’t) so I sure appreciate that! I’ve also added a “mobile” version of the blog so that should show up for those of you reading on mobile devices (see, how techy I am?!) Which brings me back to blogging. We’re winding down to our last few days here at Sam’s Spa (boo hoo). Our plan is to head off into the boonies where I will unceremoniously dump Paul while I fly back to Europe for a family Christmas. Hubby will be stocked with water, propane and a full fridge (what else do you need, ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Goal Zero 19006 Guide 10 Adventure Kit with 4 Goal Zero AA Batteries
The Goal Zero Guide 10 Adventure Kit is an ultra-lightweight USB solar charging system that fits in
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment