Friday, December 13, 2013

My Travels - Live Oak - Lazy Daze Caravan Club




From the site: My Travels - Live Oak - Lazy Daze Caravan Club

(Santa Ynez, CA) Hi 59  Lo 28 The entrance to Live Oak.  There were approx 103 rigs for the week.Each morning at 0800 hrs there were the Morning Announcements overthe CB which was nice cause you can stay covered up while listening.  If you won a prize then you had to chime in with your name and rig #.  I won a woodenhand made walnut bowl made by Oscar.Each morning I woke up, it was around low to mid 30's inside.  I found it hard to be outside after 6p with the low temps.  One morning someone said it had gone down to about 17*. Here is Terry replacing the LED lights in one rig.One of my buddiesThe rigs were dispersed through out the campground.The Host Tent where you sign in and get info.Changing ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Flojet 3.7 GPM RV Water System Pump
Generous 3.7 gallon per minute designed specifically for RV's. Our innovative design addresses the R
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment