Sunday, December 1, 2013

OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Life Actually....




From the site: OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE - Life Actually....

There are days, like Monday for instance....or even the last few days, when it seems like there is not much to write about.  It seems I could just write "I got up, the sun came up, I spent a few hours in the Kiosk, I came home and dumped the black tank, took a nap, cleaned one of the rental cabins, washed the trailer, watched Monday Night Football, went to bed", and that would sum up my day.  On the other hand, who would want to read that? ....well, okay, I guess two of my sisters-in-law would.....:DOr, I guess I could write about what I didn't do......I didn't have to spend 90 minutes crawling through endless rush hour traffic trying to get to my workaday job only 30 miles away just so I could turn around in a few hours and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 39432 RV C-Do 2 Clear 45 Degree Hose Adapter Sewer Fitting
Camco RV C-Do 2 Clear 45 Degree Hose Adapter Sewer Fitting is a see-through hose adapter which helps
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment