Friday, May 23, 2014

Camping for Foodies TM - VIDEO: Good Morning Arizona 3TV joined the fun while I shared stylish camping secrets and Modern Mar




From the site: Camping for Foodies TM - VIDEO: Good Morning Arizona 3TV joined the fun while I shared stylish camping secrets and Modern Mar

Who says you can’t camp in style? To some people, getting creative and bringing a little luxury with you in to the wilderness seems a little like you missed the point. I was part of that group until my first pedicure in the pines…after that, I was hooked! Cabela’s asked me to share some of my tips for camping in style aka “glamping” during their Ladies Day Out event and it sounded so fun that 3TV Good Morning Arizona turned up too! Here’s the video: Find the Modern Margarita’s Classic Mojito cocktail recipe here too! And, if you want to visit Modern Margarita in person, tell them I said “hi” and raise a glass to camping in style! Hope to see you camping, glamping, shaking cocktails and ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40303 RV Black Bumper Caps - Pack of 2
Camco RV 4" Bumper Caps have vented hole for air circulation and easy removal. Durable lifetime poly
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment