Saturday, May 31, 2014

How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - What it is like to drive a Class A RV




From the site: How I Wrecked My Life | How I Wrecked My Life - What it is like to drive a Class A RV

When you meet non RVers, one of the more popular questions is “That motorhome is huge, is it hard to drive?” This question is not near as frequent as “What kind of milage does your rig get?”, but the idea of a class A being hard to drive is definitely a popular question. Driving a class A motorhome will put some fear in you the first few times.  Motorhomes can be more than 8 feet wide, and when you sit in the drivers seat for the first time, the size will be intimidating. I remember when we first bought the RV.  After the orientation the technician said that we should drive it over to get some gas.  He sat down in the passenger seat and motioned for me to sit in the drivers seat. I hesitated for a bit ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 40497 Wash & Wax - 1 gallon
Camco Full Timer's Choice RV Wash & Wax / 1 gallon when used gives your RV a clean finish and a hand
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment