Thursday, May 29, 2014

Live Laugh RV - May flowers or May snowstorms!




From the site: Live Laugh RV - May flowers or May snowstorms!

My how time flies when you’re having fun!  After a month long stay in Grand Junction, we find ourselves back in Moab, Utah.  And much to my surprise and pleasure, the land is covered in blooms.  Flowers, sun, and balmy eighty degree temperatures are a far cry from what I experienced a week ago in Denver, Colorado.Last Sunday was Mother’s Day and I traveled from Grand Junction, Colorado to Denver to spend the weekend with my daughter.  I always love spending time with my daughter, Ashton.  She surprised me by taking me out to breakfast followed by side by side manicures and pedicures.  What a special treat it was.But the biggest surprise was the weather.  I’ve called Colorado home for ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 57521 RV Olympian Adjustable Sway Bar Control
Camco's Olympian RV Adjustable Sway Bar Control diminishes trailer sway from windy conditions or pas
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment