Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - I May Have Goofed




From the site: Ray and Cindy's RV Travels - I May Have Goofed

Riverton, Utah High 61 Low 46It has rained here for most of the last 2 days. I checked the weather in Woodland where we were staying and not only did they get rain, but it snowed all night and is still snowing. 2500 feet difference in elevation makes a lot of difference.One of my readers commented about snow this time of year. I don't know exactly what year, but in the 1980's it snowed hard on the 7th of June. It probably got 4 inches of the dreaded 4 letter word in the morning, and by late afternoon, it was just a bad memory. Like they say in Utah, If you don't like the weather now, wait an hour.I've been busy repairing sprinkler systems. We have secondary water for watering grass, and our system has a filter on it that needs to be cleaned ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Level-Trek LT80030 RV Interlocking Leveling System
4 pieces of half size leveling block. Product size: 8.5" L x 4.2" W x 1.4" H Nylon black waterproof
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment