Saturday, May 24, 2014

RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard - First Time Camping and Bark In the Park




From the site: RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard - First Time Camping and Bark In the Park

I would like to start by saying "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you moms out there... I miss my mom who is up visiting in Georgia right now. but we will connect later in the week online I hope. My Mother's Day really lasted all weekend around here!  Our oldest son and his wife Heather took the time to mail me a sweet card with new family photos of the grandkids!  It was a very special and busy weekend for them!  They were taking their brand new travel trailer out for it's maiden voyage and go camping---  what fun memories to make, and we are so happy for them. They even took along their dog, Tiger who learned how to behave in a campground and was being good.  Looks like the grandtots had a BLAST!  The dealership ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Max Burton 200W Converter
Ever wanted to take your favorite Max Burton appliance inside your home, office, or hotel room? This
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment