Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The RV Doctor - In Need of a Triple Entry Step Assembly




From the site: The RV Doctor - In Need of a Triple Entry Step Assembly

I banged up the 5th wheel triple steps and need to replace them. I want to get good quality and don't know what is good and what might be cheaply made and weak. Basically, I want the best bang for the buck. I currently have a 7-inch rise between the steps. Do you have a recommendation of which to buy? Mike W., (Clovis, CA)Well Mike, you didn’t mention whether your damaged entry steps are motorized or if your 5th wheel is equipped with the manual, pull-out steps. Either way, I do have a couple of recommendations for you to ponder. If you are replacing a powered entry step, I can heartily recommend the motorized “Coachstep,” as produced by Lippert Components, Inc., as a ready replacement. You’ll want their Part Nu ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Black & Decker BM3B 6V and 12V Battery Charger / Maintainer
The Black & Decker BM3B battery charger/maintainer features 6 volt and 12 volt charging selectivity.
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment