Sunday, May 25, 2014

RV Crazy? - Point Reyes/ Heart's Desire




From the site: RV Crazy? - Point Reyes/ Heart's Desire

Today was my first Mother's Day in our new town. For the past almost nine years (since I became a mom) I've spent the day celebrating in our old town, with dear friends and my sweet little family. For the last few years, I've been truly pampered by my amazing hubby and by kiddos who are now old enough now to help. My girls especially, absolutely love planning, decorating, and spoiling us all on special occasions. We would spend most of the day relaxing around the pool, swimming, having cannonball contests and warming up in the hot tub after a great day together. I have also really been missing my old friends a lot lately. May is the month we'd celebrate our birthdays together (four of us have birthdays within days of each other) and I had b ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Trimax THPXL "Hockey Puck" Internal Shackle Trailer Door Lock - Rekeyable
Trimax THP1 Trimax offers a wide selection of padlocks. TRIMAX makes the world's toughest locks. Thr
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment