Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Good Luck Duck - Deming to Datil.




From the site: The Good Luck Duck - Deming to Datil.

My hiking companion had some commitments, so he headed west. I almost never have a plan, and I can live with that. I got some good ideas about where to go next - thanks! Since I actually do have a plan for June, I decided this was a good time to head for the cabin and do some stuff. Leave some things here, as though I have a home! Datil is a swollen hour from any kind of shopping, so I stopped in Socorro to pick up supplies.Virga - it's an air-water sign.The Gila Mountains are on fire again, and it's not pretty. It's very dry everywhere ... c'mon monsoon!Thank you for the window-wash, Wolfgang. Now you see why I can't have nice things.Sunset in DatilTo comment, click the title link and come on over to the blog! ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Sunforce 81300 Stainless Steel Solar Vent
The Sunforce Stainless Steel Solar Vent with Light is a solar powered ventilator that helps reduce c
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment