Wednesday, May 28, 2014

General RV Blog - How To: Clean The Interior Of Your RV




From the site: General RV Blog - How To: Clean The Interior Of Your RV

How to: Clean the Interior of your RV By: Rick Kessler Each spring, before the first camping trip, I clean the camper like I’m Felix Unger on steroids. It’s amazing how dirty the rv gets when it’s been sitting unused for at least half a year. It’s during this cleaning that I get a more thorough inspection of any repairs that might be needed. Before we go any further, let’s not assume we all have the same standards of clean. I’m reminded of this every time I pass by my children’s bedrooms. And every time I see someone not wearing gloves at the dump station. That being said, I can reasonably assure you that my idea of clean would fall well within the accepted standards. So, without further procrasti ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Camco 42161 RV Refrigerator Vent Base
Camco's RV Refrigerator Vent Base is a replacement vent base for vents on top of the RV. It is made
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment