Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cheap RV Living.com - Trip to the Festival of the Cranes, NM




From the site: Cheap RV Living.com - Trip to the Festival of the Cranes, NM

  This is what I went for, the Festival of the Cranes! I’ve just arrived back in Eherenberg, AZ from my trip to Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Refuge in central New Mexico. It was an amazingly wonderful trip that I liked so much I’m already planning to go again next year. I took 4 classes and they were all truly outstanding; I believe they are going to revolutionize my photography. Today were going to talk about the trip and weather, then in later posts I’ll have mainly photos from the birding I did, the macro class and then the star trails class I took. I’ve read lots of books on all those topics but they are no substitute from learning directly from a master photographer and teache ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

6 Tire RV Flow-Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
This 6 tire tire pressure monitoring system for a 6-tire motorhome has our patented flow-through sen
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment