Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Live Laugh RV - Angular Galveston, Texas




From the site: Live Laugh RV - Angular Galveston, Texas

As I was writing a  post in an attempt to get caught up with our travels, I’m distracted once again….. but in a good way by today’s Daily Post photo challenge.  The word ‘angular’ is perfect to share some of Galveston’s beautiful architecture. Since we arrived in Galveston, Texas 10 days ago, I’ve had the opportunity to walk around downtown Galveston a couple of times.  I’m in love with the beautifully restored Victorian homes.  Sure there are still signs here and there of a devastating hurricane that occurred in 2008 – hurricane Ike, but restorations are on going.In my short time in the area, I do believe I’ve fallen in love.  Gal ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Vector® 750W Power Inverter VEC1043
Get juice to GO with Vector Power Inverters! This convenient Power Inverters give you everything you
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment