Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Two Happy Campers | Two Happy Campers - Turning 33: Reflecting on 11 years in CA, AZ & CO




From the site: Two Happy Campers | Two Happy Campers - Turning 33: Reflecting on 11 years in CA, AZ & CO

When I turned 33 this year, it occurred to me that I’ve now lived in California, Arizona and Colorado each for 11 years.  Of course my first thought was, guess it’s time to move.  But then I really started to ponder each of those 11 years and realized Colorado feels more like home than AZ & CA ever did.  I go back to those states every year and while they have a lot to offer (mainly an escape from the cold of winter) I’m always looking forward to my return to the mountains. The irony of it all is that I hate the cold.  Absolutely, positively loathe it.  However, after 11 years living in the Arizona desert, I came to hate the heat too.  What I’ve learned living in the Colorado Rockie ...Read more...




Featured RV Accessory:

Fulton Bolt On Spare Tire Carrier
Bolt On Spare Tire Carrier
(more info)



No comments:

Post a Comment